Fixing a wireless printer in your workplace allows you to send print jobs without leaving their workspace. However, using a wired printer also makes your work easier. So, to configure Dell wireless and wired printer, perform the given suggested steps. These are the most effective steps that you can follow without any trouble. In case, if these steps won’t work for you, contact Dell Support. Experts will get connected with you and ask you the problem. Explain them your issues and they will suggest you the best tricks to get rid out of it.
Steps to setup wireless printer
Follow the below mentioned steps to configure a wireless printer.
- Place the software installation disc first that came along with the Dell printer into your computer’s optical drive and moves with the automated installation of your Dell Printer software. Make sure that you fix the software on a computer that has the connection to your Wi-Fi network.
- Fix the printer to your computer by using the USB cable that came with your device.
- Hit the Start button and tap on the “Programs” option.
- Go for the “Dell Printers” option and after that, hit the “Dell Printer Home” option.
- Tap on the “Settings” tab and hit the “Wireless Setup Utility” option.
- Choose your company’s wireless network from the option of available networks and hot on the “Continue” option.
- Provide your Wi-Fi network access password. when a pop-up dialog appears prompting whether you wish to permit your Dell software to access your network or not, hit “OK” or “Continue”.
- Detach the printer’s USB cable when asked. Now, devices on your company’s Wi-Fi network can print wirelessly on the Dell printer.
Steps to setup wired printer
Perform these steps to setup wired printer.
- Attach the printer to your computer by using the USB cable that came along with the device and turns it on.
- Go to the Settings app from the Start menu.
- Go for the “Devices” option.
- Dab on the“Add a printer or scanner” option.
- After that, Windows will detect your printer, hit on the name of the printer and perform the on-screen instructions to end the installation. After all these procedure, you are done.
So, these are the steps to Configure dell wireless and wired printer. Hope this helps you out in your query. If not, then you can get help from Dell Printer Support. Experts will help you out in your each and every step and ensure that you won’t have any issue related to your Dell printer. These experts are qualified and focused professionals who are always present to serve their customers. They suggest you best advice on how to deal with your issue. The best part is that you can call anytime whether its night or day.